Addressing Complex Bankruptcy Matters
Our Bankruptcy Litigation practice represents clients in all aspects of litigation in bankruptcy court. Our attorneys are experienced in prosecuting and defending the wide array of claims that can arise in the course of a case under the bankruptcy code. We have counseled clients in bankruptcy litigation for a variety of industries, including financial and professional services, real estate, healthcare, industrial, manufacturing, retail, technology, transportation and agriculture, among others.
Our seasoned attorneys handle a wide range of issues presented in the bankruptcy litigation process, such as—
- Disputes over use of cash collateral
- Disputes over debtor in possession financing
- 363 Sales transactions
- Confirmation of reorganization plans
- Relief from the automatic stay
- Preference recovery actions
- Fraudulent transfer actions
- Claims objections
- Discharge and dischargeability challenges
- Other contested matters
McCormick Barstow also represents clients on bankruptcy appeals in the district courts, before the Bankruptcy Appellate Panel and the Ninth Circuit. Our proven track record and deep expertise in bankruptcy-related appellate matters enables us to offer optimum possible solutions to our clients.