Defending Your Company’s Most Important Assets
Intellectual property rights represent valuable assets around which whole businesses are based.But when asserted by others, those rights represent a cost that must be managed.
Our intellectual property attorneys understand the dual nature of these powerful rights.We provide an array of legal services to help companies and individuals develop and leverage their intellectual property in order to meet specific business objectives.And when the need arises, we represent our clients in infringement and misappropriation disputes large and small.
Our intellectual property team has demonstrated experience serving clients with respect to:
- Brand Protection & Trademark Litigation
- Copyright Portfolio Development & Dispute Resolution
- Trade Secret & Customer List Protection
- Technology Licensing
- Patent Litigation
- Serving as Local Counsel in Intellectual Property Cases
We work hard to understand the role intellectual property plays in our clients’ businesses so that we can deploy top-notch lawyers to protect those interests. Contact us so that we can start a conversation.
For Attorneys and Referrers
The experienced attorneys in our Intellectual Property Rights practice assist clients by:
- Litigating intellectual property disputes
- Building companies around inventions and trade secrets
- Registering trademarks and copyrights
- Conducting due diligence and licensing intellectual property assets